I’d like to take a moment to introduce the newest member of the Laela Jeyne Patterns team–Tiffany! Tiffany started out by testing for Laela Jeyne Patterns last summer and was added as an admin in the beginning of 2017. She then took on the role of Virtual Assistant for me and has already shown herself to be invaluable! Now, when you contact the company, you will be responded to by either Tiffany or myself.
Tiffany has also started a series of blog posts and group content for the Laela Jeyne Patterns Facebook group!
Her themes are highlighted below:
- Mondays will consist of “Maker Mondays”. This will be showing what is on the cutting table, or what is a work in progress.
- Tuesdays will be “Tip Tuesday”. This will be a tip, or tutorial, to help sewists of all levels.
- Wednesdays will be “What are you wearing Wednesday”. This will be a chance to show something you have made (recently, or a fave from a while ago) with Laela Jeyne patterns.
- Thursdays will be “Thimble Thursdays”. This will be a chance to bring up the many different tools of sewing.
- Fridays will be “Fun Friday”. This will be an ever-changing type of post, and could be anything from fabric sales to photos of wardrobe.
Be sure to check out her blog posts each day on her blog, Sew A Piece of Joy