Chic or comfy, these joggers won’t let you down
The Dani Jogger sewing pattern includes:
- Jogger shorts with split curved hem or cropped and ankle jogger options—all for woven fabrics
- Cropped and ankle lengths can be finished with an elastic casing or knit cuff
- Elastic waistband with drawstring. Perfect for using a coordinating rib knit
- Full panel maternity waist option. Regular waistband can also be used for an under belly style
- Side slit pocket with short and long options
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Fitting adjustment instructions doing an fitting adjustments, blending sizes, or adjusting the length
- Pants Fitting Guide Ebook is included for advanced help on fitting your joggers!
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Additional cutting measurement charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XXS-3X
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
This pattern is for an advanced beginner sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The pdf file will be available for instant download once purchased. You will receive instructions for download after you complete your purchase.
The Dani Joggers pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!
Due to the nature of this item, no returns or refunds will be given.