The Dani Woven Joggers PDF Pattern can be used to create a very in style and comfortable pair of shorts, capris, or ankle pants! The joggers can be made in three lengths and the shorts have a special bias tape hem finish. The capri and ankle length have an elasticized leg. The fit of the pants can be described as a “slim relaxed” style. The waist is elasticized and has instructions for adding a drawstring as well. You can make your joggers with or without pockets that are the perfect size for your phone!
The Dani Woven Joggers are perfect for maternity wear with instructions on how to add a knit fabric waistband!
The Dani Woven Jogger pattern also includes:
- Clearly written instructions with color photos or technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Fitting adjustment instructions doing an fitting adjustments, blending sizes, or adjusting the length
- NEW! Pants Fitting Guide Ebook is included for advanced help on fitting your joggers!
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Additional cutting measurement charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XXS-3X
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- NEW! A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
Note: The pattern may have changed slightly from the tester pictures on this listing
A special thank you to Diana from Raspberry Creek Fabrics for sponsoring the pattern test!
This pattern is for an advanced beginner sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The pdf file will be available for instant download once purchased. You will receive instructions for download after you complete your purchase.
The Dani Woven Joggers pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!
Due to the nature of this item, no returns or refunds will be given.