The Emmy T-shirt PDF pattern is a basic t-shirt pattern that has so many added options for you to create the perfect t-shirt for your child! Options for customization include: a jewel neckline, hood, or cowl, gathered sleeve cap or regular, short, elbow, and long sleeve lengths with or without cuffs, a thumb cuff option, three different elbow patch styles, and an accent triangle option! This pattern got rave reviews from the testers who had tons of fun mixing and matching the options. The T-shirt is designed for 2 or 4 way stretch knits with at least 40% stretch.
The pattern includes:
- Clearly written instructions with color photos to illustrate each step.
- Fitting adjustment instructions for lengthening and shortening pattern pieces
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for children’s sizes 6M-6 and girl’s 7-14
- Additional cutting charts for a banded sleeve
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- Tips for sewing with knits
Note: The pattern may have changed slightly from the tester pictures on this listing
This pattern is for an advanced beginner sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The pdf file will be available for instant download once purchased. You will receive instructions for download after you complete your purchase.
The Emmy T-shirt pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The pattern and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!
Due to the nature of this item, no returns or refunds will be given.