Ruched to perfection
The Lola Swimsuit pattern includes:
- Moderate coverage one piece swimsuit that can be made a swim dress with the optional skirt
- Ruched bust and tummy panel creates interest in the front
- Criss cross ties in the back with a scoop back
- Fully lined
- Instructions on how to add a bra pocket for a full or partial bra
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Finished measurement chart
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for sizes 00-30 and cup sizes A-E
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 size pages for copy shop printing
Note: The pattern may have changed slightly from the tester pictures on this listing
This pattern is for a intermediate sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The pdf file will be available for instant download once purchased. You will receive instructions for download after you complete your purchase.
The Lola swimsuit pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!
Due to the nature of this item, no returns or refunds will be given.
View the tutorial on how to add a supportive bra to your swimsuit here