Classic chinos with a slim relaxed fit through the legs
The Men’s Reed Trouser PDF pattern also includes:
- Clearly written instructions with color photos or technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Detailed fitting adjustment instructions such as a full bust adjustments, blending sizes, or adjusting the length
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for men’s hip sizes 32″ to 56″
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
Note: The pattern may have changed slightly from the tester pictures on this listing
This pattern is for an intermediate sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The pdf file will be available for instant download once purchased. You will receive instructions for download after you complete your purchase.
The Reed Trouser pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!
Due to the nature of this item, no returns or refunds will be given.