Classic chino pants with a slim relaxed fit through the legs
The Reed Trouser sewing pattern includes:
- Straight Fit Classic Chino Pants
- Optional Welt Back Pocket
- Slit Side Pockets
- Functional Zip Fly
- Pants Fitting Guide to solve any fitting issues
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Detailed fitting adjustment instructions such as how to blending sizes or adjusting the length
- Information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Fabric layout cut diagram
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for men’s hip measurements 32″-56″ (76 cm-137 cm)
- Imperial and Metric Measurement charts and instructions
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
Note: The pattern may have changed slightly from the tester pictures on this listing
This pattern is for an intermediate sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The pdf file will be available for instant download once purchased. You will receive instructions for download after you complete your purchase.
The Reed Trouser pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!
Due to the nature of this item, no returns or refunds will be given.