What a cozy raglan to look cute in!
The Sydney Raglan sewing pattern includes:
- Off shoulder or V-neck options
- Hi-lo banded hem or split straight hem options
- Banded or hemmed sleeve hem options
- Optional front ruffle for both views
- Full bust pattern piece included
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Detailed fitting adjustment instructions such as how to blending sizes or adjusting the length
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XXS-4X (00-30)
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
This pattern is for an advanced beginner sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The pdf file will be available for instant download once purchased. You will receive instructions for download after you complete your purchase.
The Sydney raglan pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!
Due to the nature of this item, no returns or refunds will be given.