The Talia Fitted Dress PDF Pattern is the perfect any occasion dress that can be dressed up to make a cocktail or bridesmaid dress or dressed down to make a sweet sun dress. The bodice is beautifully fitted with feminine neckline choices and the skirt is a flattering A-line shape. You can choose from tunic, shark bite tunic, mini, knee, shark bite knee, midi, faux wrap maxi, and maxi lengths. The neckline also comes scoop or soft V neck in the front and a round neck or deep V in the back. The bodice is closed with an invisible zipper and is fitted with darts at the bust and waist. Fabric choice is everything when deciding what your Talia will be! A rayon challis would make a great summer dress and a chiffon overlay with a crepe de chin lining would make a perfect bridesmaid dress. The Talia isn’t only for warm weather! It can be paired with a cardigan or shawl for the cooler months.
The Talia Fitted Dress pattern also includes:
- Clearly written instructions with color photos or technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Instructions to make a partially or fully lined dress
- Fitting adjustment instructions doing an fitting adjustments, blending sizes, or adjusting the length
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes 00-26
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- NEW! A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
Note: The pattern may have changed slightly from the tester pictures on this listing
This pattern is for an intermediate to advanced sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The pdf file will be available for instant download once purchased. You will receive instructions for download after you complete your purchase.
The Talia Dress pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!
Due to the nature of this item, no returns or refunds will be given.