Whether you need them for the gym or lounging around the house, these leggings are sure to please.
The women’s Taylor Leggings PDF sewing pattern includes:
- 3 Views: plain one piece leg leggings, 3 piece leg with large pocket leggings, 4 piece leg for color blocking the mid panel; pocket included
- All views can be made in knee, cropped, and ankle length
- High and medium rise waist
- Contoured waistband with elastic at the top for a secure fit
- Optional full panel maternity waistband
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Detailed fitting adjustment instructions such as how to blend sizes or adjust the length
- Pants Fitting Guide Ebook is included for advanced help on fitting your leggings!
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Finished length charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XXS-3X (00-26)
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 copy shop file
Note: The pattern may have changed slightly from the tester pictures on this listing
This pattern is for an advanced beginner sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The pdf file will be available for instant download once purchased. You will receive instructions for download after you complete your purchase.
The Taylor Leggings pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!
Due to the nature of this item, no returns or refunds will be given.