The perfect flowy summer top or jumper
The Tula Dress sewing pattern includes:
- A-line silhouette perfect for lightweight flowy woven fabrics
- Tunic or dress length with slight curved hems or shark bite hems
- V-neck, scoop neck, or scalloped neckline options
- Closed side or button up side seams
- Optional back yoke with pleated back skirt
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Fitting adjustment instructions doing an fitting adjustments, blending sizes, or adjusting the length
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes 00-26 and cup sizes A-E
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
This pattern is for an advanced beginner to intermediate sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The pdf file will be available for instant download once purchased. You will receive instructions for download after you complete your purchase.
The Tula A-Line Dress pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!
Due to the nature of this item, no returns or refunds will be given.