The ultimate cool weather outdoor vest
The Willa Vest sewing pattern includes:
- Princess seamed zip up outdoor vest for a variety of medium to heavy weight fabrics
- View A features a patch pockets, a breast pocket, elasticized waist, snap flap, and an optional snap on hood
- View B features a welt pocket and a simple vest
- All features are interchangeable
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Fitting adjustment instructions such as blending sizes and adjusting the length
- Information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Fabric layouts for each view
- Yardage and size charts
- Finished length and width measurements
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XXS-4X (00-30) and a full bust cup piece
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
Want a jacket instead? Use the Willa sleeve add-on to make a great cool weather jacket
This pattern is for an intermediate sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The pdf file will be available for instant download once purchased. You will receive instructions for download after you complete your purchase.
The Willa Vest pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!
Due to the nature of this item, no returns or refunds will be given.