Perfect for cold weather wear
The William Vest sewing pattern includes:
- Outdoor vest with two views: simple zip up vest or vest with shoulder accents, snap flap, welt pockets, breast pockets, and snap off hood
- All extra pieces are interchangeable between view 1 and 2
- Snap off hood featured a gusset for excellent fit
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Detailed fitting adjustment instructions such as how to blending sizes or adjusting the length
- Information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Fabric layout cut diagram
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for men’s XS-3X sizes
- Imperial and Metric Measurement charts and instructions
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
Note: The pattern may have changed slightly from the tester pictures on this listing
This pattern is for an intermediate sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The pdf file will be available for instant download once purchased. You will receive instructions for download after you complete your purchase.
The William Vest pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!
Due to the nature of this item, no returns or refunds will be given.