Sew yourself a trending slouchy sweater with the Women’s Sydney Slouchy Raglan PDF Pattern! The Sydney Slouchy Raglan has a swing or regular slouchy silhouette, relaxed or slouchy sleeve, v-neck or off shoulder styles, and a show stopping hooded cowl to choose from! Combine your choice of style options to create yourself a comfy and fashionable sweater! Choose from the ever popular french terry, sweater knit, double brushed polyester knit, or cotton lycra to make your perfect raglan! This pattern is an indispensable staple in your cool weather collection!
The Sydney Slouchy Raglan pattern also includes:
- Clearly written instructions with color photos or technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Detailed fitting adjustment instructions such as how to blending sizes or adjusting the length
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XXS-3X (00-26)
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- NEW! A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
Note: The pattern may have changed slightly from the tester pictures on this listing
This pattern is for an advanced beginner sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The pdf file will be available for instant download once purchased. You will receive instructions for download after you complete your purchase.
The Willa Vest pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!
Due to the nature of this item, no returns or refunds will be given.